HISTORY

Kollam AG Church was founded in the year 1950, Br. P.T. Mathai and Br. K.O. Samuel were the pioneer members with Pr. M..K. Samuel as the first pastor of this church. The first gathering was started at a rented a house at Asramom.

After Pr. M.K. Samuel, Pr. G. Samuel (Mavelikara) took over the charge. With his efforts and fervent prayers of believers, we were able to buy 55 cents of land at Asramom. God blessed the congregation and later during the period of Pr P.D. Thomas the property at Asramom was sold and moved to the present location in the year 1976. In the year 1999, Pr. S Thomas was in charge and the old church building was demolished and renovated to the present , more spacious and convenient one. As of now apart from the outstation members we have about 200 families attending our services. At present Pr. J Johnson solemnises Malayalam & English worship service and Pr. Judson Samuel conducts the Tamil worship service

PASTORS WHO SERVED IN THE CHURCH

1. M.K. Samuel.

2. G. Samuel.

3. P.O. Cherian.

4. P.D. Thomas

5. P.S. Philip.

6. Varghese George

7. Sam T. Baby

8. J. John

9. Baby Varghese

10. Samuel Thomas.

11. P.D. Johnson.

12. Blessen T. Sam.

13. Jerin Robert.

14. T Mathaikutty